Jul 16, 2018
In this episode number 2:2 with
Andreas Hurtig you get to know why he has done a lot of projects
called the 1-month-man.
“I don’t feel any gratification for things. If you have the
possibility – give back”.
Every month he gives him self a challenge to learn a new
- When he asked around he found out, that most common excuse
human beings have for not doing what we want in in order to learn
new things – is ‘time’.
- Hear what he did about that to show us that it’s a lame
- We talk about how much we could we accomplish in a month with
only two hours a day.
- We talk about how you shouldn’t be afraid to fail and how he
fails at most of the things, he is doing.
- Learning new things is suppose to be hard, otherwise there
wouldn’t be a genuine gratification in the work or the
- Hear what Andreas Hurtig think life is really about and how he
says that it changes. Right now – for him – it’s charity work.
Karma – treat everyone around you well, good things will
happen to you. If you can’t give money – give time.
- How he sees his role in life as a teacher – but a very